Sunday, January 24, 2010

Long Time No SEE


I am so sorry for the Drop off :) My hubby and I have been super busy ... But I have stayed on track with my Lifestyle Change! I have seen some amazing results in me and I have heard some amazing stories from others who have read this blog! I am so happy that it has stirred some hearts to be more cautious with what you put into your body .... and remember .... You dont have to give up EVERYTHING you love. Moderation is key, and know that your body being healthy is the ultimate result that we are trying to achieve!


I just recently did the Master Cleanse for two days and lost 4LBS on top of the 6LBS I have already lost in 24 Days!! AMAZING IS WHAT I AM THINKING! The master cleanse is :

1/2 Lemon

2 Tablespoons of Grade B Maple syrup

a Pinch of cayenne pepper

8 oz water


Do this on the hour every hour for the entire day .... you will see some amazing Cleansing going on! You can visit the website or buy the book at your local health food store!


So there you have it in a nut shell! I will come to you in a few days live and show my results!


My hubby and I leave this Friday on a 9 Day vacation and we are SO excited! After we return we both are going to start our 21 day Daniel Fast! I plan on blogging through that fast and my journey to a closer walk with the Lord! If you enjoyed this blog .... you are going to LOVE the Daniel Fast Blog!!

1 comment:

  1. Whoo hoo! Keep it up! My husband and I are daniel fasting right now. Its my favorite way to fast. I cannot wait to see your results in your video blogs! Have a wonderful vacation!

    ReplyDelete